Take your fitness to new heights on the Ackerman Alps!
Ackerman members enjoy free access to the Ackerman Alps – our two 30-foot climbing rocks and a bouldering wall – equipped with nine top ropes and four auto-belay system.
Open Climb Hours
|Tuesday||4:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||5:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am – 3:00pm|
Climbing Wall Daily Drop-in Fees
The daily drop-in fee includes the rental of a climbing harness.
Climbing Wall Guidelines
- All climbers must check in at the Front Desk each time they intend to participate in the open climbs
- The Front Desk will provide you with a wristband, which must be work while climbing. Wristbands that have been removed are invalid.
- Use during open climbs is accommodated on a first-come, first served basis
- Bouldering is permitted on the 10-foot bouldering wall only
- Staff will hook and unhook the auto-belay ropes. The climber will NOT hook or unhook the auto belay themselves.
- When descending the wall, climbers should push their feet flat against the wall to assure they descend safely.